Please use the links and suggestions on this page to guide and support your child's learning.
Parents and carers may choose to supplement the school or college online offer with support from online companies and in some cases individual tutors. In their communications with parents and carers, schools and colleges should emphasise the importance of securing online support from a reputable organisation/individual who can provide evidence that they are safe and can be trusted to have access to children. Support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online includes:
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
We will update this page regularly as necessary and appropriate.
Please access the skills builder home learning page by clicking this image:
Click here for downloadable science activities:
Useful links to support your child's learning at home
Remote Learning Timetables
While St Paul's C.E Primary School recommend these websites at the time of sharing, we will not accept any liability for changes to the websites, including pop-ups, etc. St Paul's C.E Primary School always recommend that parents and carers with parental responsibility, monitor the appropriateness of all internet sites visited and supervise all child access. For further information on setting up ‘Parental Controls’ on a range of devices please see: https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/online-safety/parental-controls/
Specific timetables/schedules for posting work will be advised to parents by class teachers in times of remote learning. Please request a copy of the Remote Learning Policy for further information.